“Everyone Has The Desire To Win BUT Only Champions Have The Desire To Prepare” – Unknown
Team Payne Sports Performance and Personal Training Facility
The Team Payne Sports Performance and Personal Training Facility staff provides Quickness Training, Speed Development and Strength training to both the beginner and advanced athletes. Our training focuses on using speed and the ability to move easily, and therefore is the core for athletic performance in all sports. Our training will improve foot speed, quickness, acceleration and reaction. Additionally, while improving the athlete’s total body control through proper movement techniques, we also prevent athletic injuries.
Moreover, we provide personal training and fitness classes for adults who want to meet personal goals or even train for a marathon!
Our Areas of Focus
- Increasing flexibility
- Increasing strength
- Increase power
- Improving explosive starts
- Improving reaction speed
- Performing a variety of sports specific drills
- Improving core strength
- Appropriate footwork to assist in performing the required skill
- Using the correct technique
Our three components of Athletic Performance Training:
1. The ability to move quickly and easily is sports specific and therefore needs to simulate the movements required by each sport.
We train our athletes’ to think and move quickly
Our athletes are able to speed up, slow down, and change direction while maintaining control.
2. Speed and Acceleration Development – Athletes in every sport need to be able to run as fast as possible as quickly as possible
We teach our athletes proper acceleration techniques.
Our athletes develop the ability to accelerate quickly and powerfully
3. Strength and Conditioning increases muscle strength and improves sports performance in our athletes, therefore
We provide a variety of strength training, including weight machines, free weights, and exercises that use an athlete’s own body resistance.
We increase the speed of our athletes, which has led to less injuries while playing.